Monday, June 26, 2006

Not So Weekend..

Truck isn't the only one who can sum up her weekend on her blog. I will refrain from doing it in the third person, because that is Vallario ridiculous.

FRIDAY: Did a hot ass radio show. Got my Best DJ plaque. Worked until 10:30. Drank a lot of beer and played Table Tennis on J-Mo's new X-Box 360 until 4:30 in the morning. That game is addictive. I don't know why.
SATURDAY: Woke up hella early for no good reason. Realized by gaming thumb was red and sore. Couldn't use the TV remote with it, so I went lefty. There is something unholy about that. Worked at until 7:30 and met up with the Crue (aka Matt, 3000, J-Mo, and J-Biz). J-Biz rarely goes out drinking in Rally, but when he does we always go to the exact same Irish bar. I gave him a guarantee that we would not go there this time. Then, this girl wanted to meet up with J-Mo and she was all (yeah I did that), "We are at the Irish bar J-Biz doesn't want to go to. Come meet us." I stuck close to my guns and we went to Bates Battaglia's bar. There are always plenty of hot and/or skanky girls there, so it won. One drink turned into two. And two turned in to too many. All I know is, I stayed up waaaaay too late again. I was out of popcorn and I never made it to the bible reading I was supposed to do.
SUNDAY: Woke up early for no good reason , again. Got a phone call from Rev. Fotopolis wondering why I missed bible reading. I told him, I was worshiping Shiva now and hung up him. I made the couch my home and watch soccer all day. Best part about the World Cup? No more filthy Dutchmen in it. Thanks Portugal! Went to work, thus marking my 24th straight day of work with out a day off. God, do I love being American or what. Fucking Europeans get like 3 months off a year! Got off of work and caught The Venture Brothers season premiere. It was awesome. Fell asleep during the credits and dreamed about blogging this.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Uh, aren't you leaving out something important?!?!? Somewhere in the Saturday night/Sunday morning area?

Plus, enough with your anti-Dutch bigotry. If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much!