Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Noe-body does it better


So I was working last night. And because it is a Monday in March, I am watching the ASU v. Rutgers women's NCAA game. Why? Because they are more fundamentally sound then men? No, because Jill Noe is playing for ASU. I read an article about ASU in USA Today and have been smitten with Jilly-kins (that's what I call her in my made up relationship in my head) ever since. I was at the ASU website today, to get a photo for the post, and all the players have pictures of themselves in fancy get ups. It is kind of good for the somewhat attractive players. Others...not so much. I am curious with the recent actions of some women's coaches. Will this become a trend? Is it going to become necessary to remind people in the women's sport community that they are women? Maybe.

3 comments:

Matt said...

Hey, that second girl can palm a ball. Can YOU palm a ball? A basketball, perv.

Anonymous said...

Yes.

Anonymous said...

bullshit