Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Duke Football or something...

...yesterday Duke fired Ted Roof. Joe Alleva claims he is going to look for a coach with head coaching experience. I was on Duke's career page today and there was a posting for "Head Football Coach". I got a snortle out of it. Joe Alleva might be the the second worst AD in major college athletics. The first would be Vanderbilt's AD, who put all sports including inter murals into the same pool. I don't know who he is going to hire, but I am sure he'll (or maybe even she'll) be horrible.

2 comments:

3000 said...

Let's you and me get a resume together.

We'll be a fierce co-head coach and take Duke to the top of the ACC with a revolutionary triple option (ala Navy) spread (Hawaii-esque) hybrid offense and a 3-7-3 defense. Plus, we'll always go for two and onside kick at every opportunity.

NO ONE WILL CONTAIN US!

3000 said...

That's right, we'll have 13 guys on defense, somehow.... Whoops.