Sunday, February 27, 2005

These Things I Believe:

1. I believe that facts are for Fox News and The Weekly World News to work with. Opinions and rantings are for the masses.
2. I believe actresses should be either (a) talented or (b) good-looking. Therefore, Hillary Duff, and Brittany Murphy, are not actresses. Now, I know the pedophiles love the Duff, but I just do not see it. She has a pan flat face and she wasn't even the best actor on Lizzie McGuire (Gordo totally rocks). As for Ms. Murphy I seem to remember her in a little movie called Clueless, where she played the awkward and ugly Tai Fraiser. Hollywood was not typecasting her. She is ugly. As for her acting, I give you, 8 Mile. It must be very hard to play a crackhead skank when in real life she is a crackhead skank. And she is constantly gaunt. I have seen victims from Auschwitz that have more junk in the trunk. An eight-ball of coke a day, must really keep those pounds off. I think there is some weird sheet going down in Hollywood. You have to sleep with someone in order to get a career. Brittany Murphy slept with Ashton Kutcher and then she got her role in 8 Mile. Then Ashton starts hooking up with Demi Moore and they say her career is reborn. OH MY GOD! Ashton Kutcher has a magical penis. Struggling actresses start lining up, because his wang is paying out big time career moves. I cannot wait until he starts hitting Tyne Daly.

No comments: