Monday, February 28, 2005

Why Tampa Rocks

1. Tampa has the best football team in the world, THE Tampa Bay Buccaneers. The only NFC team to win a Super Bowl this millenium.
2. They have awesome weather.
3. And model/teachers sleep with their students. I am not trying to make light of the fact that Debra Lafave is a sexual predator, just the same as the mustached dude in the park wearing a trenchcoat with evil on his mind and a candy bar in his pocket. They can claim insanity as a defense, but I think they would be opening a Pandora's box for chickenhawks and their weasely lawyers. The main point, regardless of whom she lured back to her townhouse of ignominy, is she was a model SLASH teacher. I do not remember any model/teachers from any level of schooling. I had plenty of alcoholic/teachers or leftist Communist/teachers, but no model/teachers. Mary Kay LeTourneau was the first one of these cases to come to light in the mid- 1990's. I thought even back then she had a certain girl-next-door quality to her, but nothing like Ms. Lafave. When I saw her pictures on CNN I just kept saying, "Oh my God!" It was the only response that seemed appropriate for how smoking she was. Even her mugshot is kind of sexy, however I do have a tiny mugshot fetish. (I blame it on Jen Capriati.) I guess the point is, she is going to get off. Hot women get away with murder. If they get 7 men on that jury, she is free to molest with a Micheal Jackson-like abandon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is my Lafave-o-rite!

Anonymous said...

I think you're selling Duff short. She's still got time to work off the baby fat, plus, she'll always be standing next to her sister so she's got the Frank Stallone factor in her favor. Anyway, I say she's just a teen romp with Topher Grace away from solid-ness. Solid.