Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Mustache Ride: 3 for $1!


So J-Biz got married lat weekend. It was lovely. J-Biz was excited to finally get to have sex. He was able to wear white, but alas he had to wear what they call "Whore's Off-White" for his gloves. We went to Sears and got our potraits done the day before. A kind of a last hoorah. I grew that mustache for the better part of two weeks. That was two weeks I could not walk past the middle school or drive my van. I wish there was not this stigma over mustaches. Okay, maybe it is not such a good idea to have "Free Candy" spray-painted on the side of my van, but that just happens to the be the name of the company I bought it from. Excuse me for not being the kind of high roller who can buy a van brand new without any spray paint on it. You people make me sick.

3 comments:

Matt said...

That, my friends, is high comedy.

Anonymous said...

Has anyone ever told J-biz he looks an awful lot like a polar bear.

It must have been enough to scare a small child seeing him in all white and whore gloves.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!! You truly are the king of kings.