Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Conversations at the Li-berry

I am not going to just post about my experiences at the Wake County Public Library, but I couldn't resist this. The library should be quiet, but some people don't know how to shut their gobs. This is just a selection of the witty banter I am getting right now:
"Shiquita, what you doing?"
"Looking at books. What you think I'm slipping"
*ring*
"Who this? Tell 'er to call Spanky's mama and them. She know."
"What you got them books for."
"Reading."
"For reals"
"Don't make me get loud at this li-berry."

I can't make this stuff up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are you snooping on my basketball team's study hall at the library?

Matt said...

Some of your comrades were making fun of your MySpace page on the radio tonight. Better lay down the law, show them younguns who runs shit around there.

Matt said...

Also, I'm really glad you've gone two whole posts without posting some homoerotic pictures. That's gotta be a record around here. Like if I got two posts w/out mentioning zombies or something.