Thursday, April 10, 2008

On the Aisle with Rochester


So, I rented Babel the other night. It was all right and I really wanted to do a post about it. I sat down with a notepad and started writing notes on it, because my brain, well, she no work so good. I decided that the notes are the best way to show how the movie was for me. Also, there are spoilers in the notes, just so you know:
  • Great another movies starting with an Arab buying a gun. Way to be original.
  • A Mexican house keeper taking care of some rich dude kids. I am starting to see a crappy trend in the movie.
  • A deaf Japanese girl. Shit, how long until Sean Penn playing a retard shows up?
  • Oh, the kids are mean to the deaf Japanese girl and SNAP! DID SHE JUST FLASH HER STUUF?! SNAP! SHE DID IT AGAIN!
  • Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett are having couples problems. You know what would help guys? Cate Blanchett should show her stuff.
  • I wonder what the Japanese girl is doing when Brad Pitt or that Mexican housekeeper is on screen. Does she think about me?
  • Oh, look whose back. The deaf Japanese girl. I wonder if she'll YUP! SHE JUST FLASHED IT AGAIN! I am moving to Japan.
(Then I fall asleep for an hour.)
  • I wake up just in time for the deaf Japanese girl to throwing herself naked at some dude. AMAZING!
I slept through half of it, but with graphic nudity I give it two and half stars out of four.

1 comment:

3000 said...

You can recreate the movie for yourself....

http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/79597/detail/