Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Postin' Up

My sweet Lord and savior Jesus, who will smight all my enemies and crush the international Zionist and Islamic movement, has it been a week since I last posted? Wow, time flies when you are typing 30 pages of projects and papers. I had totally forgotten how much school sucked when you take 15 hours and the professors are trying not to look like pushover and decide to dump bullshit on you and tell you it is chocolate. However, this time Thursday I will be flying to America's Wang, aka Florida, to go to the second happiest place on earth, Disneyworld. The first is Teaser's Palace over in Durham. And with all that excitement, I can tell you right now that this story did not pass me by. What the hell is wrong with bitches now a days? They be fingerbanging each other in bathroom stalls. And hot older women, who should be settling for underachieving redheads, are hooking up with 15 year olds! This is so wrong. So, if you get a chance to get into a fight with a 14 or 15 year old puck ass, DO IT! And when the police arrest you, just tell 'em he was skirting in on your squirrel!

No comments: