Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thanks for Nothing:

Thing I am thankful for:
  • Miller High Life
  • A bottle of George Dickel is still under $10
  • Homeless people who have dogs
  • the fact I will never own a cat, so I don't have to worry about them suffocating me in my sleep.
  • Finally sneaking onto the Dean's List at age 26.
  • White girls with black girls' asses (Whuddup, Truck)
  • Carolina sucking through an entire basketball season
  • The weather getting cold enough to make muther fuckers take off the flip-flops and put on some sneakers
  • My (2-9-1) flag football team, BALCO Bartokomous.
  • the fact I am gonna burn Tonsafun for at least three scores on the day after Thanksgiving flag football game.
  • THE North Carolina State University football team underachieving, again.
  • Tampa Bay Bucs being tied for 1st in the NFC South
  • The safety in football
  • Kelly Monaco
  • My maroon adidas track pants
  • Annie posting that picture of Matt riding a horse. I still laugh at that.
  • Truck's boo's muscle
  • The police report from when Truck gave her boo a black eye for not mixing her drink right when she came home from work. Who doesn't know the "Truck Special"? Champange and Ovaltine.
  • Mine and AH!'s on going struggle with acceptance of our bodies.
  • AH! is fatter than me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh so you want to get big boned?