Thursday, July 06, 2006

Fun With J-Biz's Wife

It sounds dirtier than it really is. I call over to J-Biz's house yesterday because I wanted to remind him of the Sade cover band that is going to be at King's this Saturday. He had mentioned he wanted to go bowling, but I mean come on. Sade cover band! When do you ever hear about that. Well, J-Biz's old lady is trying to set me up with one of her acquaintances. She has a need to pair up everything. That's why they have two dogs, a salt AND pepper shaker and they sleep in twin beds like Rob & Laura Petrie. So this is the phone conversation that occurred:
  • ROCHESTER: She got a big booty?
  • J-BIZ'S WIFE: Um, sure.
  • ROCHESTER: Yeah, I'll give her a call then.
  • J-BIZ'S WIFE: Are you seeing someone?
  • ROCHESTER: No.
  • J-BIZ'S WIFE: John said you were seeing some girl a couple of weekends ago.
  • ROCHESTER: What?
  • J-BIZ'S WIFE: He said you were seeing some girl like two Saturdays ago.
  • ROCHESTER: Oh! (laughs) No! No! I saw that girl on a Saturday night. I am not currently seeing her, consistently.
  • J-BIZ'S WIFE: (laughs) Oh my!
  • ROCHESTER: Indeed.
  • J-BIZ'S WIFE: I see.
  • ROCHESTER: I hope you do. For J-Biz's sake.

No comments: