Friday, February 16, 2007

Tim Hardaway is Gay!

I am getting so sick of this. Timmy hates gays. Okay, so he's an asshole. Do I really need 24 hour coverage on this. Let's also look at Timmy's career in a whole, or in his case, in an asshole. The lump sum of his career was spent in Golden State and Miami. Yup, no homosexuals there. There is a line in "The Simpsons" when Krusty realizes he is not Jewish. "All this time I thought I was a self-loathing Jew, but it turns out I am just an anti-semite." Think about it, Timmy, then dust off your disco pants and head on out to South Beach.

1 comment:

3000 said...

While the coverage has spun out of control, uou gotta admit, the ol' UTEP Two-Step's comments blew Shav Randolph's out of the water. I've said it before and I'll say it again.... Don't professional athletes (even former ones) have fucking pr people?