Tuesday, February 13, 2007

2007 is far from heaven...

I had an awesome 2006. It was awesome. That being said 2007 is 44 days old and is has been a royal shit storm. Let's recap:
  1. Junkie former roommate sticks me for the entire month of January's rent. Sooper!
  2. I find out that one of the loves of my imaginary live, Debra Morgan, is married. This is not entirely bad, because there was a 0% chance I could have had sex with her. However, her husband is ugly and looks to be roughly 10 years older than her. Also, her real last name is not Morgan. Its much more "ethnic".
  3. Then, I find out my Grandma's dead.
  4. They are closing King's and turning it into a parking deck.
  5. I have not found a real job yet.
  6. My girlfriend says our relationship has "plateaued" and "just wants to be friends".

2,3,4, and 6 all happened in roughly 72 hours. Looks like God remember He hated me again. Wow.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Sorry about your grandma. But hey, flag football will be starting soon, and there's always malt liquor.

Also, Debra Morgan? From the news?

3000 said...

1. Girls, am I right?
2. Yeah, from the news?
3. That sucks, I'm sorry.
4. Parking decks are for suckers.
5. Work is for suckers.
6. Girls, am I right?