Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Older and Bolder...

Okay, so I have a new ambition of trying to put up a top five list at least once a week. It may not seem all that bold, but when you look at the number of posts I am banging out, it just might. So, here is my top five older and bolder ladies. They are older 40 and still banging. Here we go:

5. Stacy Dash: She is on "Celebrity Circus" doing just crazy stunts! She also get gets bonus points for being in Clueless. However she gets negative points for having a teen aged son. I don't want to risk getting my ass kicked (and I would, too) to take a run at her.

4. Diane Lane: She just gets better with age and she has a higher chance of taking her clothes off now. What a delightful combination.


3. Joely Richardson: Admittedly she can be hit or miss. However, she is really hot on Nip/Tuck and that is what I see her on the most. Bonus for kissing a chick. I hope to do that one day.

2. Kelly Rowan: She is a total Matt pick, but whatevs. She was one of the sole reasons I watched "The O.C." for as long as I did. F#ck that exoskeleton Misha Barton (side note: How does a stick figure girls have a backside like this? That does not make sense!)

1. Jennifer Tilly: I heard this and I nearly plottzed. She'll be 50 in September. WHA! She'll be 50 and she already looks 10 years young that I do. Sure she doesn't pickle herself in Miller High Life and Bulleit Whiskey, but still. Also she and Gina Gershon in Bound made be want to piss off a mobster and take his money. Instead I just stole some quarters from my dad's piggy bank and hoped for the best.

So what's your top 5?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I read this and typed a long response, which was then lost righ when i was finished. It was mostly a rant about how i cannot believe you picked Diane Lane, something about her annoying voice, he non-sex-appeal, wondering if you even saw the crap movie she did with Richard Gere, etc.
your only pick that i totally agree with was stacey dash. see "all falls down" video by kanye west. she is hot. diane lane is dull not sexy. so there.
the first time i typed this it sounded better.
BLAH!

Matt said...

Diane Lane is still hot. But Kelly Rowan should be #1. No discussion. California here I come, indeed!