Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The Fourth Reich

UNC win it's fourth national championship. You know what good for them. This was by far the worst coached Final Four I had ever seen. Pitino stays in a zone against one of the best three-point shooting teams in the country? Izzo decides to change his game plan at the half while his team was winning? And Webber thought doing the same drive and kick out over and over and over was gonna bring the trophy back to Urbana? Hey Webber, Mr. Coach of the Year, McCants was guarding your fastest player. TAKE IT TO THE FUDGING HOOP! Wow.
I know everyone wants me to fold on my UNC (player-hating). I cannot. It is hard to have hatred for a bad team. It is, so good one UNC. I mean, the Nazi had a bunch of victories early in the WWII. Let's look at Illinois like Poland, and we'll look at UNC as Nazi Germany. Wake, of course, will be playing Soviet Russia. Duke can be a bombed out Britain. And sitting across the pond in the US of A, waiting to knock out the UNC Nazi Party (which was the first thing I thought of when I heard "party on Franklin Street"), is the Wolfpack. So, enjoy it Tarheel fans, because it is only only six more months to the Normandy Invasion. And, we are gonna go all Omaha Beach on you mofos! Seig Heel!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friends don't let friends go to NC State

Anonymous said...

For the love of God, please proof read before you post. Even though these last two were about how much you hate UNC, I didn't get upset. What bothers me is now I'm dizzy from following your train of thought. What the fuck does WWII have to do with college basketball? Enjoy your nazi snuff film, psycho.

Anonymous said...

that last anonymous scares the #* out of me, do not toss the n word around so lightly, pal