Friday, April 08, 2005

A is for Apple....

K is for killing. Recently someone posted a comment under the yellow-bellied name of anonymous. One, please do not leave comments without an alias. It is weak and prosaic. It is also how I gauge who is reading my posts. "Anonymous" admitted to the fact that they could not follow my post about how Carolina is comparable to Nazi Germany. They finished their post telling me to enjoy my "nazi snuff films".
So, here goes nothing. I need to clear up some mystery. I do not condone anything the Nazi party has done. I do not like the Nazi party or Adolf Hitler. My great-grandparents was Czech and a Catholic, so that would no doubt ended them up in a death camp. I have multiple friends who are devote Jews or married to one. And, if anyone wanted to take them off to a death camp I would fight to the death. And they would fvcking die! I do, however, look back at the Nazi Germany space in European history with a prurient eye. I asked the same questions as anyone else, but I do not buy the typical textbook answers. And, I do repect Nazi Germany for two things:
  1. An remarkable rebuild from WWI
  2. Lovely Uniforms.
Also, I do not own any Nazi snuff films. All my snuff films are classy art pieces I got when I backpacked through the Netherlands. There is not even a German word uttered in it. Just a chick with big ol' knockers, wearing wooden shoes, stabbing guy's sack with an icepick. That is class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the remarkable rebuild was NOT a Nazi accomplishment, but rather a German achievment...please do not credit the Nazis with anything...what the hell do uniforms have to do with anything