Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I was promised hot chicks...

So, the Militia was planning to have our annual bake sale this past Saturday. I usually make my own creation, "Smore Brownies". They sell very well. Anyway, I could not make it. I was off to a friend's engagement party. Let me preface this with this little story. When I heard of this engagement party, I was told, "Rochester, you have to come. I'll be inviting some of my hot single teacher friends." So, of course, I went, with a 30% chance of rain and a 100% chance of hot single ladies. Upon arrival at the party I quickly realized that like the rain, the hot SINGLE friends I was promised were not there. Not only that, I was the only unattached person there. I think even the babies had a lil' sumtin' on the side. How does someone do this? I grabbed a hot dog, a beer, and proceeded to go all Yellowstone (blow up deep inside myself).

Epilogue: The bake sale came up $20 short. The exact amount my Smore Brownies would've brought in. It looks like all the students in the Rightist Wilderness Compound Prep School won't be getting their own copies of The Turner Diaries this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was promised hot chicks as well...where are they?