Friday, October 03, 2008

Better Know A Brewer


As the Brewers are now down 0-2 against the Phillies. I thought it might be nice for you to meet a Brewer before he goes back to his horrible life of money, slutty women, and playing catch for a living. Meet Seth McClung:
Hey ya'll I am Seth McClung. Old number 73. My teammates call me 'Set-Up Seth'. I like nicknames. I call Prince Fielder, Prince 'In' Fielder, because he is an infielder. I look exactly like Rochester when he was in shape. But not like 'high school' in shape. But like the kind of in shape that if he would just stop drinking so much and eating Hot Pockets in his boxers while watching 'Kate & Allie' and maybe go for a brisk walk or a nice hike. 'Cause I know I got a bit of a gut, but that just comes with age. Oh well, time to go throw 89 mph and prey my shoulder doesn't explode. I hope Rochester is listening.
Suck it, McClung. (Ed. Note: If you read the wiki on McClung it says, "...his nickname 'Big Red' began to stick on account of his stature and pitching command and velocity. Yeah that makes sense. Not because he is a husky red-head. WHO WRITES THAT CRAP?)

No comments: