Thursday, October 23, 2008

Worst Week Ever?


This is becoming all too familiar to me at this point. Let's recap:


  1. Rudy Ray Moore died.

  2. Someone decided to step all over my mind and balls (this is all too familiar as well).

  3. I am getting two teeth drilled today.

  4. I didn't get a job I thought I was a lock for at Yep Roc.

  5. I am getting laid off at my temping job. I just have to find another way to get $500 a month now.

How much fucking longer can I do this shit? Not much. This barely makes me feel any better. "No shit, baby"

2 comments:

3000 said...

Dang, son, you gotta keep your head up. Do you think Rudy Ray would tolerate sad sackin'? HELL NO!

Anyway, Action Football! is sure to turn a corner any day now and then BAM! Multi-million dollar satellite radio deal.

Mark it, dude.

Unknown said...

Yeah man, relentless positivity is what you need.

1. You have friends who love you.
2. You have all your hair.
3. You are turning away from the future of "Sherwood-teeth".


All good things come, like the Heinz commercial.