Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Comic Book Guy: Revisited

So, at the beginning of the month, I decided to post something random on this international comic book nerd's blog. I had no idea what language it was, but I was posting in the Lord's language, English. Well, as expected he erased my comment (READ: FASCIST). I revisited his blog today and decoded his savage tongue. It was Portuguese. You know from Portugal, the European country no ever wants to go to. Using BabelFish, I found out what he said in response to my comment. For the record, my comments were about home improvement. His response was:
  • It is incredible as still you obtain to arrange time to place a critical one here. Thus it is that it is!
  • Or in his crude language: É incrível como ainda consegues arranjar tempo para colocar aqui uma crítica. Assim é qeu©!
In all my infinite jesterful knowledge, I will now use BabelFish to translate Comic Book Guy quotes from The Simpsons in Portuguese, and taunt him a second time. This also bring up an interesting question, "Why does the world hate Americans?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Worst Posting Ever.