Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Fuck Germany: Part III

So, both AH and Matt got in their respective licks on Germany's response to the Katrina situation. Well, now it is the man with no political knowledge and taste's turn to poke at Germany. Their new paper ran this article. I am assuming the French are too busy trying to figure out how to pick on its homeland's population of Muslims. The Germans were planning on sending over troops, but that was back in 1944. The Spaniards are too busy dealing with the American hippy population on their shores. The Irish are drunk. The Dutch are concerned that all that water will mess up their wooden shoes, and they are stoned. The Portuguese are waiting for someone to come and visit them. The Italians need more razors to shave their women's upper lips. The Czech need more razors to shave their men's backs. The Polish have lost most of their submarines due to a faulty screendoor (I know that was cheap). The Swiss have a neutral stance on human suffering. And, the Swedish have decided the Bikini Team could only help a small percentage of people. Overall, like in all America's times of need, we gotta do it ourselves.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should We Rebuild New Orleans?
From Kathy Gill , Your Guide to U.S. Politics: Current Events . FREE Newsletter.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a home business opportunity site. It pretty much covers home business opportunity related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I like your blog! I'm glad I popped by to visit!

I have a free dog scarf site/blog. It pretty much covers free dog scarf related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Your site is really great! I will definitely bookmark it. I have a hollywood diet site/blog. It covers hollywood diet related stuff.

Come and see it sometime.

Super Happy Jen said...

Du hast ein Vogel!

FletcherDodge said...

DAMMIT!!!! Blog spam really pisses me off. I like you're posts, though. Nice job (and no, I'm not trying to sell anything).