Friday, October 14, 2005

Did anyone know this?

Keira Knightley got down in The Jacket and a Brit remake of Dr. Zhivago. Not only that, she showed her dirty pillows in The Hole. Why am I just finding out about this? Why didn't she e-mail me when she did this? This is just like when Jonathan Taylor Thomas left Home Improvement and didn't even have the common courtesy to call me and tell me why. I mean, yes it might be a little weird that a 26 year old man is the founder of the JTT (that''s what real fans call him) Fan Club, but I made the effort of sending him the pictures of our retreat to the Hillsbrough Hog Days. Some of these Hollywood types need to recognize who is make them the hot shit that they are. On a side note, did anyone a short film called Tilt-A-Whirl? Well, JTT plays a character called "Customer #3" opposite none other that Justin Mutha Fvckin' Guarini! Keep your eyes out for this duo in my new movie, WTF: The End of Humanity!

No comments: