Tuesday, October 11, 2005

You can't spell Obituary without bitch

So, with God going all kill happy as of recent, I have been thinking about my own mortality. I know that the Militia would go on and destroy Hilary Duff and force feed Lindsay Lohan, but I would be long gone. I know it is kind of vain to think that me, an overfed long-haired leaping gnome, would make such an impact that the world would wind up hearing my eulogy or reading my obituary. However, just like how I have never given up hope that the Buccaneers will draft me in the sixth round, I have not given up on the fact that I would get one of those sweet New York Times write-ups. As I will be dead, I want there to be a record that I do not want to see some words in my obituary. Despite the way how I die, I want you all to be sure that none of the following words or terms appear in that obituary:
  • "...found with his 29 cats."
  • "loner"
  • "...next to his highlighted copy of The Turner Diaries."
  • "rape/homicide"
  • "...he never pulled out of his sugar-induced diabetic coma."
  • "bullet-riddled body"
  • "Police are still looking for his lower jaw."
  • "homicide/rape"
  • "Bobby Brown was the last man to see him alive."
  • "pauper's grave"
  • "...his torso was found in a culvert half a mile away."
  • "syphilitic tumors"
At this time in my life, I am sure that I am missing something. What am I missing?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

- survived by life partner Bruce, sister Kristen and brother in law ED, sister Jean and brother in law J-MO

- ...could not recover from a vicious PANCAKING

- ...en route to Hillary Duff book signing.

Rochester Binghampton said...

Yes, all of those are dead ass right!

Anonymous said...

In a related story, a Raleigh, NC man was found dead in his apt. from a heart attack. Doctors put the time of death at the exact second NC State lost the national championship to Notre Dame on an overtime field goal. (Go Irish!)

...gives new meaning to the term "cum dumpster"

"First ever recorded C. Thomas Howell induced spontanious combustion"