Thursday, October 20, 2005

So Wrong, Yet So Right

So, I was on Utter Wonder the other day and checking out his new Doodleday cartoon. Let me preface this with this, me and C. Monks do not have the same political ideology. We both just share a love of Star Jones. So, I was kind of just nodding my head in a very "sure-thing -sweetheart-my-body-my-choice" kind of fashion. Then, I get down to the comments. They are all similar to one another except for one. Did you spot it? Yeah, that's the one. I laughed at first and then looked around thinking, "Whoa, that was a bit offsides." I half-hoped it would be someone who hit his blog via mine (aka my loyal radio audience or daily blogging friends). And I wholely pray that it was not my Dad, doing his Pro-Life thang. You wanna know what I wanted to post until that dude (or dudette) ruined it for me?

  • "I wanted an American Girls doll, too. But, my mommy had my brains sucked out with a vacuum cleaner, because she didn't wanna make her man wear a rubber. I never learned, is that the definition of 'IRONY'" ----->Baby Girl
That is offsides, too. However, at least it protect a woman's right to choose.

No comments: