Friday, October 07, 2005

Matt Hates Movies...

I don't know if that is true. I do know that the next movie you should see is "Waiting..." not "Serenity". If you have ever worked in a restaurant, then you owe it to yourself to see it. I do like Matt do now. Dane Cook? Check. Ryan Reynods? Check. Waitresses, who I totally worked with? Check. I know I may be a bit biased, but the kitchen staff was the funniest thing in that movie. Oh, and yes, all restaurants have a kitchen crew that do those things, so beware. However, what they call "The Goat" I always knew as "The Trailer Hitch".

2 comments:

Matt said...

Ryan Reynolds??? You're recommending a movie because it's got Ryan Reynolds??? That is weak like last week, man. What, do you spank it Van Wilder now?

Anonymous said...

So is Serenity any good? If so, why not go see both movies? And Matt, Ryan Reynolds is awesome. Any man who risks Alanis Morrisette (sp?) writing a song about his love life and/or penis is a stand up dude in my book.
-beck