Friday, July 08, 2005

Days of Wine and Roses

Day Two of London Calling: So, J-MO (the perpetual terrorist worry wart) sez to me yesterday, "All we are gonna here about is London for the next couple of weeks, and already I am sick of it." This pissed me off to no end. I began to think waaaaaay back to what I was doing during the September 11 Attacks. I was living in Casa de Drunk-n-Smoke with J-Biz and three other dudes. I remember the sickening feeling I had when I realized my sister lived in NYC. I remember the absolute rage I had for all those hijacking cowards, who were too scared to actually chanlenge America face-to-face. Or me face-to-face. I remeber going to Visart and renting the worst movies ever made, just so I could try to forget. Try to escape from the fact that the Eden that was American on 9-10-2001 is no longer there. Although I am not really mad at J-MO, I do say this, "FUCK YOU!"

No comments: