Thursday, July 14, 2005

He'll Flip Ya! Fa Real!

So Matt and I have agreed to disagree (see the comments). We'll just have to save this debate for 1:32 AM at a bar after 14 whiskey sours. That way neither one of us can make a good point. Here is something you cannot debate. This is a bad move. I don't know who is really running the effing Lakers, but it ain't Buss and Kupchak. However, Kupchak did go to UNC so maybe he learned how to make bad decision there. Does Phil Jackson's triangle offense really need that much of a waste of space at center to work? (READ: Bill Cartwright, Bill Wennington, Bison Dele, and Luc Longley) Is Kobe really all that paranoid that about losing scoring opportunities as to run off both the Lakers guards, too? Do I really give a rats ass about the L. F'N A. Lakers? Well, no, but I know I could make a better move then that. That is my point. How many people out there actually believe they could do a better job then the actual front office of a sports franchise? Frequent poster, Tits does. He does so much that he is leaving his job to get a degree in such a field. Not so frequent poster, Big Series does, too. He left his job, city, and girlfriend to follow his goals. So, maybe the sports world will be a better place with those two in the front office. OH! and when you guys get there, hook me up with a job.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm am able to compose one hell of a softball batting order. It is a thing of beauty.

Matt said...

Man, Bill Cartwright was awesome. So was Luc Longley. Name me one other Australian in the NBA. Bogut don't count. But eff Bison/Brian Whateverthefuck.

Anonymous said...

Bison's boat was taken by effin' pirates! WHAT!