Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Cyber-Winners, Real Losers...

It has been four days since UN Sissy has made mince meat of my life. I did not go to the game, instead I did my best to polish off a case of High Life (READ: no PBR v. High Life comments) on my loveseat. And now three games into the year, we are officially out of championship contention. Thanks, Chesty! I am not one of those "fire 'em" when the water gets hot types, but I am one of those "win a fucking football game, you loud mouth greaseball" types. However, there is a bright spot in all of this. The Indian dude who works at the N&O beat the white dude who works at the N&O in NCAA Football 2006. Watch that highlight, too. Did you see it? Yeah, that was a USER CATCH! At THE North Carolina State University, we don't rely on the CPU to make our catches!

1 comment:

annie said...

PBR rules.