Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I got it bad and that is so good...

For football has begun anew. Now this weekend did not work out like it should. One, Notre Dame won. I get marginally mad. Two, THE North Carolina State University loses, thanks Marcus. Three, I drank waaaaaaaaayyyy too much. It took me two full days to recover. Four, Miami loses to F*ck State University. So since that is as bad as it could get (READ: Knock on wood) I predict a complete domination by my teams in all realms. Those realms are NCAA, NFL (GO BUCS), and the exotic fantasy realm. Yes, I have three fantasy football teams this year, a personal best. I predict they will win not on their merits of football skills but my distasteful team names:
  • Bastard Squad 2005 (Not that good, unless you watch The Young Ones)
  • BALCO Bartokomous (My personal favorite)
  • (And the most distasteful) The Dennis Red Raders *
I am predicting a sweep. Or at least I will make Matt and his wussy team, Boner Academy, cry. I'll post the results.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Boner Academy is the most dominating force of nature since Katrina. We will tear through your town, break your levees, and leave you starving and homeless. You can go ahead and blame George Bush, global warming, the Dutch...it won't change the fact that Boner Academy will whip you silly, then fuck you stupid. You wanna do the man dance, Rochester? First dance is yours.

What.

You gonna beat me with Kerry Collins? You gonna beat me with Laveranues Coles? No. I got two words for you: "Peyton Manning is fucking totally awesome." Two more: "Kevin Jones is also going to mess you up." Even my kicker is a drugged-out crazy Polack who don't give an eff.

I'm a little worried about my defense, though.