Friday, September 09, 2005

A Taste of my own medicine

So, I was walking the the library today and a breeze hit me in the front of my shorts, pulling them close to me. Then, as I look up a girl (nothing to write home about) was checking out what the view the wind was giving her. There was no mistaking whither or not was was looking at my shoes. She was staring right at James Westphal and Dr. Phillip Noisewater. Women always talk about how offensive it is when men stare at their dirty pillows. I found it flattering. I also might go home and put on a pair of bicycle shorts just to see who wants a piece.

1 comment:

annie said...

it's different with guys though... even if you really are wearing bicycle shorts, it's much easier for men to see how fluffy womens', er, dirty pillows are than for women to determine the appeal of mens', um, body pillows by looking at their shorts.