Thursday, September 08, 2005

Super Mario...

So, I am walking to the library like 30 minutes ago and I see a 6'7" black guy riding a motorized scooter. No, not the kind you sit on, the kind you stand on with a lawn mower engine on the back. Oh, but who is it but THE North Carolina State University's star lineman Mario Williams. I think that just about proves that we are by far the lowest of the low when it comes to dishing out the payola. I have see Ilian "F-Bombs" Evtimov riding around in a late 1980's Honda, with a mirrored plate on the front with a "3" on it. Now, when I grew up in Chapel Hill, the ballers all rolled in new SUV's with rims the size of Forest Whitaker's head. GO STATE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blog is informative . Dont't stop. This may be of interest to you; how to buy & sell everything, like great wall of china on interest free credit; pay whenever you want.

annie said...

hahahahaha... i hope the spam never stops.