Thursday, March 10, 2005

I Done Said It...

I knew as soon as the Bush administration call for a "War on Terrorism" and linked up with the English this was gonna happen. I told my Domino's delivery driver, Jorge, this like three years ago. The English would call a favor on the Americans to snub the IRA. This is a complete load of sheet, and 95% of the reason I have yet to vote for the sneaky leftist Bush. For the first time in over decade a member of the Sinn Fein will not be welcome in the White House on the most Holiest of Days, said St. Patrick Day. "Why?" you ask. I am willing to bet to has something to do with our protestant President and his unwillingness to separate Church and state. The death of a Protestant outside a bar by an IRA member has led to his sudden cold shoulder. I would have voted for McCain in the 2000 election, but because he was ousted by the mighty state of Iowa and his hatred of their sheety corn fuel, I voted for Pat Buchanan. As a good Irish Catholic, I am sure that Sen. McCain would not pull the same shenaningans. I wonder how much this has to with the fact that the ol' Irish Catholic vote is not what it used to be. Hmmmm, there are still a solid base of militant Catholic in America. Only this time instead of O'Leary and Sherwin, their name are Gomez and Santos. Jesusland in 2008, beeyotchs. We are like Bebe's kids, we don't die we multiply. SHO NUFF!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all, I'm not sure what the point of this post is. Are you turning Latino? Also, I think the guy they killed was Catholic. As far as I know, in Ireland del Norte Protestants and Catholics don't do much socializing at the local pub.