Monday, March 28, 2005

Player Hater's Ball 2: Hating Bugaloo

THE North Carolina State University is no more. Thanks in part to the U. of Wuss-consin and their love of traveling. Oh, and the officials love of not calling it. I am glad I root for a team that has a decent football team. I cannot imagine what it must be like to go to Kentucky, because when basketball is over they might as well just pack up the campus until next season. No one in Lexington was yelling, "Wait 'til football season" last night. When I watch my darkhorse team, Louisville, beat Washington an observer told me I have a lot of hate in me. I thought to myself, "Self, you hate far more team than you like." The observer aksed what are my all time top ten of sports hating. So, here we go:
  • 10. San Francisco Giants (even without Bonds)
  • 9. Los Angelos Lakers (with Kobe)
  • 8. Carolina Panthers
  • 7. Philadelphia Eagles (I cheered when TO snapped his leg. I am such a bitch.)
  • 6. Tiger Woods (and I love Fuzzy Zoeller)
  • 5. The Citadel (old College of Charleston rival. It is so hard not to hate a fake army.)
  • 4. Florida State University (They almost ruined two of State's seasons. And I am an old Hurricanes fan. Just hearing the words WIDE and RIGHT makes me salivate.)
  • 3. Notre Dame (People always say hate isn't born, it is taught. In this case, both are true. BIG UPS TO BOB!)
  • 2. Wake Forest (See my first Player Hater's Ball. They can thank West Virginia, because if they had made the Final Four they'd be tied with...)
  • 1. U. of North Carolina (I hate them so much, I cannot look at new born baby boys or the sky without getting mad. I think I'll waste a my entire next post spewing hate-filled rhetoric about UNC.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when will we be rewarded with you all carolina hate post? the wait is killing me.

Anonymous said...

I demand a posting in preview to the wuppin' those head cases in blue are going to recieve tonight.

It has never been so easy to jump on a band wagon! Go Illini!