Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Player Hater's Ball

I hate Wake Forest. I hate the fact that it was founded in Wake Forest, NC and moved to Winston-Salem, NC for no reason. Thus, making the school's name gibberish. I hate the basketball team. I hate their coach. I hate their fans. I hate tye-dye. Most of all I hate Chris Paul. I hate them so much that my hatred of UNC is getting jealous. If you have not been living in a bunker hiding from the Soviets for the past week, then you have heard about Mrs. Paul's actions in the NC State-Wake Fofest game on Sunday. No? Well, Mrs. Paul, upset about not being able to grow a mustache or not being able to push off on all his drive to the basket, took out his frustations on Juilius Hodge's testicles, in the form of a punch. The ACC took action, where the game officals did not, and suspended him for the first game of the ACC tournament. Hmmmm, who could they be playing in that game? THE North Carolina State University! Chris Paul can thank his dark Lord, Satan, for this little blessing, beuase he was in for an All-American gooning at the hands of Will Roach. I would not be so angry if Mrs. Paul had pushed Mr. Hodge or even punched him in the back of the head. There is an unspoken rule of man-to-man combat. I can see Tyler Durden preaching to the masses of a fight club, "Sixth rule of fight club, you do not hit a man in the baby makers!" They teach that to women in karate class to fend off attackers, hence all the Mrs. Paul's stuff. But, no male katate teacher is telling his male students to hit his agressor in the fun sack. I cannot wait for Mrs. Paul to try that on Shaq next year, or maybe she'll stick around to work on some testostrone to grow a man's mustache. The best part is how the grandpa-less fruit apologized for his actions, by going bowling. Class act.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

While I agree that under no circumstances do you hit another man in the jimmy during a basketball game, I would like to hear your opinion on the State fans who shouted at Mrs. Paul that they killed his grandfather. This too, I find inexcusible. What do you have to say to your fellow wolfpack fans?

Anonymous said...

Did Julius Hodge say he killed his granddaddy? Did Julius Hodge's balls kill Mrs. Paul's granddiddy? The answer to both is no. So he should have gone all Ron Artest on the fan who yelled it, and believe it or not it was no me. Instead, Mrs. Paul was trying to damage Julius' seed and keep his young from the earth, where they would no doubt reign supreme on the basketball court. He is no better than the Nazis. I put her right their with Eichmann and Goebbels.

Anonymous said...

People I hate:

A-Rod, Shane Battier, Derek Lowe, Levi Watkins (what a usless baller), JJ Redick, Chris Collins, Bobby Hurley, Christian Lattener, etc and finally Rochester Binghampton himself who has never let me hit on his sister! Come on!

Anonymous said...

Chistian Lattener is the best college basketball player of the modern era, and a member of the REAL Dream Team.