Monday, March 14, 2005

PhD. In Bracketology

As I stare at what might be the second best thing about the month of March, the NCAA Tournament Bracket and all the delicious office pools that go along with it. I am a Professor of Bracketology. Having picket at least 75% of the Final Four over the past 4 years, I rock. Now, everyone has their system. Can one mascot take the other mascot in a no holds barred street fight. Which school has the best cheerleaders. Which school drinks more. Are they THE North Carolina State University (currently the toughest 10 seed in the field)? I thought I'd go with which college town has the best burritos. Then, it came to me, Raleigh has by far the worst solid burrito places per capita in the field. I guess, Montana might be worse, but I cannot be sure. This also goes to show you why UNC has been to so many Final Fours. I lived in Chapel Hill for time, and founded the Orange County Militia there (now under the control of my Minister of Arms, General Salvatore Uomo Grasso). There are easily seven solid burrito places, Carrburritos, Bandido's, The Burrito Bunker, Cosmic Cantina, El Rodeo, etc. Raleigh is depleted in our burrito resources. If it were not for the Non-Agression Pact I signed with General Uomo Grasso, I would totally invade Chapel Hill. It would serve three purposes. One, I would cut off the precoius Tarheels from exploiting their buriito resourses. Two, the Wolfpack could feast on delicous burritos, thus fueling us to our first Final Four in over two decades. And thirdly, Rochester could eat his ass full of burritos.

5 comments:

Matt said...

Make that six. Carrburritos sucks.

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

How does DePaul fit into all of this?

Anonymous said...

I have one question, the answer to which may explain why there are not more burrito places near NCSU: Do rednecks like burritos?

Why are there so many choices in Chapel Hill?
Hippies and hipsters love burritos and that's a fact Jack.

Anonymous said...

Depaul never goes anywhere because they have Labamba, showcased in this posting, and Labamba will put you on the toliet for a minimun 5 days. Never eat the chorizo.