Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Late Ass Christmas Party

So, Tons-a-Fun (aka Tonsy, aka Hunny Bun, aka Fat Jesus) calls me last night asking about some tunes to play for his office "holiday" party coming up. I know he lives in a diffenrnt time zome, but I never knew it was two weeks behind the rest of the fucking world! What holiday are they partying for now? Do Jehovah's Witnesses run your company? Was you Christmas bonus a subscrption to The Watchtower? Anyhow, I told him I'd post some ideas I have for his party. Please add to my tiny list for the sake of Tons-a-Fun and his co-workers:
  • "Candy Rain" by Soul for Real
  • "You Remind me of My Jeep", "I'm Fucking You Tonight", or "Feelin' on Yo' Booty" all by the greatest R&B singer of the millenium, R. Kelly.
  • the Chicken Dance song
  • "Boyz-in-the-Hood" by Dynamite Hack
  • "House Me Teenage Rave" by Green Jelly
  • "Slide It In" by White Snake
  • "Fight the Power" by the Isley Brothers
  • "Hey Ladies" by the Beasties Boys
  • the theme song from "The Greatest American Hero"
  • and when all else fails you can play this!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Also-
"Milkshake" by Kelis

Anonymous said...

This is How We Do It - Montel Jordan

Ba-le-dat

annie said...

you should just play R. Kelly's
'Trapped in the Closet" over and over again. it might be the funniest music video/rock opera hybrid of all time. oh, and make sure everyone is high.

Anonymous said...

Monster Ballads...enough said