Monday, January 16, 2006

Weak-end...

I love watching football. The only thing that makes watching football better is watching football and drinking beer. The only thing better than watching football while drinking beer is watching football while drinking beer and eating. That being said I both love and hate the playoffs. I love them because it is football played at the highest level, unless you are the Bears, who gave up almost as much offense in one game than what they gave up all year. I hate the playoffs because it symbolizes the end of professional football. I am gonna misses you, NFL. Also, mega-apologies to MB. He got a little mouthy about my Bucs and we got into a little war of words. I knew he and I didn't mean all those things we said. It was just the Bagel Bites talking. You wanna know what we said? Do you AH!? Well, maybe you ought to stick around and watch the whole game next time. Instead of leaving a almost completely full tall boy of Coors and running home to your lady.

1 comment:

Matt said...

I forgive you, baby. Now come on over here and get ya some love. Yeah, right here...no, a little... a little to the left...yeah, that's it. NOW I forgive you.