Friday, June 24, 2005

American Spells Champion S-P-U-R-S!

That is right! The trophy has left West Baghdad, aka Detorit, and come back to San Antonio. I am a little hungover, so I'll try to keep this short. One, Rasheed Wallace looks like he is homeless. Two, Larry Brown is a dick (I'll go into more detail on my next post). Three, Tim Duncan is the only good thing to come out of Wake Forest. Four, I love when athletes have hot girlfriends/wives, becuase when I need to look at some ladies they always flash to them in the crowd. Tony Parker has Eva Longoria. My favorite of all time is Matt Williams, former D-Back 3B, and his now ex-wife, Michelle "Blame It On Rio" Johnson. Whoa man! Five, suck it Detroit. Suck it! WE AM THE CHAMPIONS! WE AM THE CHAMPIONS! WE AM THE CHAMPIONS O' DA WORLD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nobody cares about the NBA