Thursday, June 02, 2005

Junk Mail is Scary.

I am constantly getting junk mail sent to me at the Rightist Wilderness Compound. The one that scares me the most are the missing children fliers. I am not scared of missing children, because most of them are kind of sexy. Damn you, Jen Capriati! The scary part is that on the other side is usually a carpet cleaning service. I find this to be a rather pessimistic view of the fliers ability to aid in finding that child. However, I guess if all else fails and the child is dead somewhere at least the kidnapper has a chance to clean up after his/herself. But, is this really the kind of target marketing carpet cleaning company's should be going for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you ever think about taking a marketing course in an econ class? It seems that you have an unusual way at visulizing the subject matter.