Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Waiting for Free Agency...

So, I didn't get drafted last night. I think my size and lack of big time experience was a major factor. But it does give me an excuse to make a mock stat sheet. It will also give me a Fat Fest update:
Name: Rochester F. Binghampton
Height: 6' 0.5" (J-MO measured)
Wingspan: 6' 1.5" (J-MO measured)
Weight: 201.5 lbs
Birthday: Dec. 16, 1978
High School: Chapel Hill High School
College(s): College of Charleston, Durham Technical Community College, and NC State
NBA Comparison: Bill Lamibeer, Jack Sikma, Brad Lohaus, Danny Ferry (circa 2000), Darko.
Favorite Food: Prime Rib
Music: Bumblebeez 81
Movie: Anchorman
Book: anything by Chuck Palahniuk
G'Ma in Crazy Hat: Yes

That was fun. Now you do one....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you mean THE North Carolina State University? Hodge to Denver, not bad....

Matt said...

Hahaha...Darko is right. I've seen you play.

Anonymous said...

Charlotte Bobcats gots Felton and May...Officially a Tarheel team now...fatso.