Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Fat Guys in Little Coats...

The gauntlet has been tossed. Now, the three day debate on how things should be scored. I was trying to think up a equation, when I should have been listening to the pyscho-babble of Intro to Philosophy. I thought total weight loss percentage (x) plus loss in measured waist line (y) plus loss in measured neck line (z) should equal out overall score (A). [x+y+z=A]. Or we can use your percentage lost (x) subtracted by how far off you are from the "ideal weight" (v) plus your measured waist line (y). [x-v+y=A]. We can really bat this one around. I have no problems with more people getting involved. So Tons-a-Fun, if you need some motivation, then come on into our nightmare. If we are going for prizes (a T-shirt that sez "I won Survivor: Fatass") or a trophy (which by the way are not cheap) we can debate about that one, too. MB is a happy medium as a go between. So, at the approved date and time we can e-mail him our results. This would insure we wouldn't cheat, after seeing each other totals, but we are still basically on the honor system. Let's keep this thing going...

3 comments:

annie said...

i have an idea for the prize.
but it's a secret until july 9th, how bout.

annie said...

i could actually arrange that legally from my current location but it's not what i was thinking... unless that's what rochester wants too.
this would then involve international drug smuggling and potentially expose me as an illegal alien. but whatever, i have priorities.

weight loss motivation above deportation.

Anonymous said...

you will need to set up stats too. I can't do anything without constant stats updates. my ideal is 213. I also don't know what the timeline will be but I will be home in late July, if we need an in person final weigh in.