Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The Sweet Release of Death...

Up until I dominated my Philosophy test today, I was thinking about ending it all. I decided against it, because Hillary Duff has a new movie out. And if the Wake County Militia doesn't have a picket line outside of the theater, then who will? I had a moral obligation. However, the question arose, "How would you kill yourself?" This place gave me a few ideas. I'll just save the day I do a Cadbury Surprise, until I am 73 and have a cat with leftist tendencies, named Chairman Meow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your fvcking crazy.

annie said...

haha, that "ending" link is sweet.

and heroin.
i'd kill myself with mountains of heroin.

Matt said...

Sorry, man, but Hilary Duff is hot. You can call me "scab."

Anonymous said...

That's not funny. That's not funny.