Thursday, June 16, 2005

Hotter Than June...

"A fetish ain't a fetish if you do it everyday" My buddy Tommy Lawless said that. With that being said I have always had an attraction to female athletes. Jen Capriati, Sue Bird, Ginger Faerber (There you go, Mom), Mary Pierce, Tisha Venturini, and the list goes on forever. So, last night MTV aired a lesbian Room Raiders. So, right there they had my attention. Then, the girls involved in it were foxy athletic types. I was waiting for God to strike down with vengence because I had found heaven on channel 53. Then, MTV aired right after it Making the Video for Jessica Simpson's new cover for the Dukes of Hazard movie. She maybe dumb. She may make crappy music. But, I will fight any man to the death who sez she is not hot. And if you see the video, then you'll fight just same. Even you, Annie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obviously, time to post top 10 lists of hot bitches! Mine in no particular order:

Jamie Pressley
Natalie Portman
Kiera Knightly
Jessica Simpson
Chick from "The Girl Next Door"
Jennifer Aniston
Jessica Alba
Angelina Jolie
Eva Longoria
and last but not least.....Rochester's older sister.

BURN!

Matt said...

Man, I'm so pissed that I wasn't around when she visited. Hook a brother up, Rochester.

annie said...

i have no problem fighting you. ask matt how many times i kicked his ass.

and yes, jessica is pretty hot.