Tuesday, June 14, 2005

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

So, the Angry Hippie is going on a diet. I do not know Angry Hippie. However, I have found this new diet craze to be enough to warrant a challenge. I too have gain a few pounds. I wish to challenge him to a diet v. exercise competition. I need to be in some type of a contest to get myself motivated to do something about this. He can do his "South Beach Diet" and cut his drinking down. I will continue to eat with my same wreckless abandon and drink like Kitty Dukakis, only I'll start running on a near daily basis. Waddaya say? I will put my weight on my blog on Sunday, and start my exercising on Monday. Two weeks later I'll do an update. Come on, AH. I need this. I have wanted to beat you up ever since you said I sucked at football.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want in, but you gotta make it interesting.

Matt said...

Yeah, but you're like...what, 6'2"?